- Your application and the accompanying materials may not be: borrowed; returned to you; copied; or sent elsewhere.
- It is strongly recommended that you keep copies for your records.
- Only one application may be considered from each applicant within a given admission-processing period.
- Simultaneous applications to multiple departments are not accepted
- Any application fee paid for multiple applications will be forfeited.
- Please inquire with graduate programs for program-specific concerns. Admissions criteria specific to programs / concentrations are the purview of the faculty of the individual programs.
- Unsolicited materials will not be processed with your application, and will be discarded.