The goal of the Slug Support Program is to direct students who are in need to on-campus and local support and resources.
While the Slug Support Program does not provide counseling directly to students, we work very closely with Counseling and Psychological Services for students who need this assistance.
Why would you, or someone you know, use Slug Support?
- To receive assistance in coordinating with multiple campus resources on your behalf (i.e. housing, Financial Aid, academic advising, etc.)
- Financial assistance for food and toiletries
- Emergency and transitional housing
- Financial assistance for expenses such as medical co-payments, therapy co-payments, books, etc.
- Financial assistance for student employment, internships, researchships
- Assistance with Cal Fresh program application (food stamps)
- Referrals for campus and community resources
- Support to students who are in transition (i.e. taking a leave of absence, program withdrawl)
- Walk-in to the Dean of Students Office at Hahn Student Services #245, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Email to the Dean of Students Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call to the Dean of Students front desk at 831-459-4446
- Call or email Dean of Students Coordinator Rosalinda Gallegos at 831-459-1738 or email@example.com